The original Quadrangle of the Cobleskill Campus constructed on or about 1915 included a classroom building on the northside called Frisbie Hall. This concrete and brick structure has been modified over the years to adapt to the changing needs of educational teaching methods. Most of these changes have been done with little respect to the historic character of the building. This project will provide a complete rehabilitation of the building and system but doing so in a form that emphasizes its original architectural features. The building achieved LEED Silver rating.
Location: Cobleskill, NY